Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
The historically significant Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland was originally designed by Walker & Weeks to harmonize with the Beaux-Arts classicism of Cleveland's 1903 Group Plan. When completed in 1923, this building was considered the last word in bank construction and a monument to superb craftsmanship and materials. The Bank retained Westlake Reed Leskosky, in association with HOK, to design an addition and renovation. Westlake Reed Leskosky was primarily responsible for the meticulous restoration of the historic bank, including new mechanical systems. The firm continues its 25-year relationship with ongoing upgrades and facilities management.